This is a downloadable PDF. No physical product will be shipped.
This PDF contains:
- a short introduction to help you make the most of your journal.
- 1 master page (A4 Format) that you can print out as often as you like or need.
- 1 lined page for additional notes or more space for your journal entry.
With this journal you can:
- Record your daily thoughts or events of the day
- Practice speaking by answering a set of questions (and recording yourself for progress tracking)
- Keep track of your daily language learning activities (to record your achievement and boost your motivation)
- Record new vocabulary (for new words you learned that day or needed for the journal entry – or you can use that section to write your to-do list for the following day, in French!)
Journaling is an essential part of language learning and a great way to:
- Practice thinking and formulating thoughts in another language
- Keep track of your progress (you can compare earlier entries with newer ones and see where you improved)
- Hold yourself accountable for your learning