Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
VAT indentification number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act
Regulated professions / Independent Professions
Job title (Independent profession): Foreign Language Teacher
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
- This policy is valid from 08 April 2017 and may be changed anytime without prior notice. It is the reader’s responsibility to check back on it regularly.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.